Friday, November 10, 2006

Another Disconnect

So I'm sitting here at school doing some work to catch up having, what would have been the amount of an average time, when out of nowhere, this sudden feeling strikes me like a ton of bricks.

Once again, I don't feel I belong here. I don't feel like I'm good enough to be here. I don't feel as if I am a part of what makes this place so great in my eyes because I lack that connection that other people have with everyone else. That level of social status. That something special.

I don't know when I started to feel this per say. All I know is that it started just before I began typing this up. And now, all I want to do is just go home, load up Roller Coaster Tycoon 3, and work on a fireworks show nobody cares about or will see unless I upload it on to YouTube. Besides, I'm done with what I needed to do here, so it wouldn't be like what I want to do now would hurt much of my school work. Just my
social life (which, if the stereotype holds true, means I have none because of the fact I type up a blog).

No comments: