Friday, December 01, 2006

Sex Dream no. 6

This time around, it features a really buff "gentle giant" type of guy. Probably from the Marines if I had to guess in my dream. However, as nice and kind as the guy is, load him up with alcohol and his maturity drops to that of a frat jock with a bulk supply of condoms. Other than that, he acted really sweet. Hell, in the dream, he had no qualms about doing silly things like carrying me on his shoulders just so I can check high shelves for things I may or may not need. He also liked to walk around with nothing but a pair of knee-length ripped jean shorts for some reason.

In the dream, we left him in charge of the house as we were driving down to some mall in the heart of Walt Disney World. That's my nerd of a subconscious mind for you!

No comments: