Thursday, December 14, 2006

Dreams that go BOOOM!

I haven't blogged in a while. You'll find out once I finish my personal project. But I had the strangest, and yet most symbolic dream to date.

I'm sitting at the dinner table with the rest of the family, and we are having are post-meal... whatever you want to call it. You know, mom and dad sit and read the paper while I am off doing my own thing. Not really a family moment, if you catch my meaning.

Anyway, there is a thunder storm happening outside. After a lightning flash, I begin to expect the roar of thunder with great excitement. As the roar slowly crawls louder, the walls and windows begin to vibrate. Nobody seems to notice but me. Then, at the loudest point possible in the thunder roll, every window in the house shatters! Every last one! In mid-fall, the shards of glass all disappear. Not one is left on the ground. There is nothing protecting us from the rain outside anymore, but nobody is affected by this. In fact, our behavior goes on as if nothing happened as the rain starts to find its way into our house.

I know the house is suppose to represent something, but I can't remember what for the life of me. I can only wonder what it means when this kind of event happens in them.

No comments: