Thursday, February 10, 2005

Black & White Photo Class Pictures

I'll be adding another weekly thing to my blog, but only for this semester.

A while back, someone left a comment on my blog saying that they would like to see some of my art posted here. Unfortunately, most of the things I'm proud about are bigger than the scanner. Seeing as how I don't have a digital camera, it would be impossible to share those pieces. At least, the ones that haven't been dismantled yet.

Enter my Black & White Photo Class. These prints are about the size of your average 8" x 10" pieces of paper, and as such, can be scanned in and uploaded onto PhotoBucket.

So, after getting my prints graded, I'll post them up on here for all the world to see! (All the world meaning all five of you readers out there.) So, without any delay, here's the first batch of them.









By the way, it would be stupid to print these out and claim them as your own. Remember, I own the original negative.

1 comment:

Leggy Pee said...

FUN!! I can't wait til you post more!