Thursday, November 21, 2002

Well, guess what?

I'm back in Nashville. Yup, that's right. It actually happened. Needless to say I'm not all that pleased about it, but as they say, "shit happens." You know what sucks the most out of this? The one person that I wanted to prove wrong was right. I screwed myself. Doesn't help much with the self-confidence issue I have, does it?

As you can see, I'm over it. The strange thing is, the fact that I screwed myself over fueled something. A weird kind of determination to at least try that which I did not learn while in Seattle. On top of that, it seems to have sped up what's going on with Jimmy and me. I blame Dan for that one. Actually, I can't blame him in a bad way. So far what's come out of this is really good. I'm serious! I know I have a reputation for being a pessamist, but so far alot of good things have come out of this mostly because of something Dan did.

Life's weird like that.

I'd like to close this blog with an e-mail I read today when I came home and finished eating dinner.

Zeke,

I found your blogger. It's fascinating. It will surely keep me from turning in my grad school applications on time. I've only read snatches so far....something about a guy with an 8-pack.....the stuff that happened on my birthday......your being told to get a job. Fantastic! Oye! Do not grow bored with it. I have so much catching up to do. Weird. I've never read a stranger's blogger before.

Ed


Wow!! That's new. Someone actually finds my bolg interesting and is reading the whole thing?! That's a welcome thing to come back to, I guess... even if Ed didn't spell my name right.

No comments: