Wednesday, November 27, 2002

Today just didn't feel right to me. I kept thinking about Dan and Jimmy and Bill and David and Andrew and everything I had going for me only to lose it because of something stupid. It sucked, really. I don't know why I keep brooding over things like this. I hate that part of me.

I hate being alone. I really do. I hate being the odd ball and not given enough attention or well known or whatever. I wish I was still there at Dan's. I wish I was able to meet Jimmy before I had to leave. Maybe that would have helpped me feel better or something. I wish that I could be there for Thanksgiving and Christmas. Hell, I wish that Andrew or David or even the both of them plus Jimmy would drop by and make my day so perfect.

I wish for alot of things I'll never get. Damn greed.

No comments: