Friday, October 04, 2002

It's amazing how you can say something that you think is right turns out to be something wrong.

Yup, that's right, I screwed up again. Just under a week before I leave for Seattle and I went and done something stupid again. The thing is, I don't know what it was I did wrong. I thought I was saying and doing everything all right and all cool. Apparently, I wasn't, because I ended up pissing off Aaron when I was trying to explain my added modivation as to why I have to do what I need to do and why I'm so hell-bent in trying to make it work and not screw up.

Damn prefectionism.

In other news: I had the strangest dream. I think my wrestling fetish got a hold of the dream factory in my brain. I had a dream where I was the towel boy for a high school/college wrestling team. We were on a bus and had to stop by a hotel for the night. I ended up having sex with three of the members of the team! My mind loves to tease me.

Well, back to Animal Crossing Online for me. Hey, this is the only site that I've found about the game Animal Crossing that's decently made up and easy to navigate... of course, their screenshot area could use a lesson in thumbnails, but still a good site.

No comments: