Wednesday, October 09, 2002

I found out what was up with the cable that was so weird.

Apparently the Billing department and the Tech departement of the cable company we have don't talk to each other. They didn't get the notice that we paid the bill, however late, and still cut off the service.

But that's not important.

What's important is that tomorrow, yes tomorrow, I finally get to go back to Seattle!!!! I'm so excited! I got all my paperwork and things I need and clothes and mind-set and everything! I can't wait to get up there. I have so much I need to do, so much I need to prove to myself and to the others. I have to do this. I can't fail! I can't afford to. I must do this right. I have to succeed or else I have no future. As dramatic as that sounds, it's true. If I fail at this, the one thing I've been waiting a year for, then what do I have? I have nothing if I fail. I can't fail! I won't fail!

No comments: