Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Quite New Year

Nothing exciting to report. I have a client from work who wants me to design a better logo for his band. He was looking for people who are not familiar with Death Metal music or even the music industry, and when he found out that I graduated from a design school, I became the perfect choice. I don't like doing logos and stuff, but at this point, I could use something to get into the creative mood.

Been meaning to get back to my fireworks. I got a new soundtrack to a fireworks show I'm dedicating to my mom, but haven't found a moment to get refamiliar with Roller Coaster Tycoon. Mostly because I'm trying to get the last 60+ Spore creations posted on my other blog.

Been meaning to also design a Watchmen button, but someone on CafePress beat me to it. I may join CafePress to sell smaller prints of my avatars. I doubt there is a market for it, but the fact that they offer 13" x 16" framed prints does make the rather attractive as a potential commercial outlet.

I had a dream the other night. I was working in a grocery store, but I didn't know what to do. I ended up walking away mumbling something about going back to the movie theatre job I knew. I think I've become a bit too comfortable in my current state. I need a shake up.

No comments: