Thursday, December 25, 2008

X-mas Gift List

Received today:
Clothes from Mom (who's been complaining about the lack of clothing options I have)

Heroes Season 1 & 2 from Mom and Dad (though chances are from Mom as well)

WALL-E 3-Disc Special Edition + Digital Copy from Sister (YAY!)

Nightmare Revisited CD from sister (I forgot about this album...)

The Studio Gibi/Miyazaki Film Collection Box Set from my aunt (WITH ALL SEVEN OF HIS FILMS RELEASED THUS FAR!!)
Given today:
A purse (picked out by Mom), The Dark Knight DVD, and a $5 Wal-Mart Gift Card (that came free with the DVD) for my sister

Josh Groban and Il Divo Christmas albums for Mom

The Ansel Adams large print photo book portfolio for my aunt

Discovery Channel's When We Left Earth DVD for Dad

1 comment:

Robert Stone said...

Josh Groban is a great gift. We listened to him while my friend was driving various places in New Hampshire when I visiting a few years ago.