Saturday, February 09, 2008

WTF?!

I have several sites of personal interest bookmarked on Google Reader to help me keep up with them when they update. Among them are some personal interest sites for when I'm in heat.

Well, I present below a video that probably will be taken down from YouTube by the time this post is published. If not, it will probably be taken down by the time you've read this. If not then, well, YouTube has probably loosen their standards to keep people happy and away from XXX versions of their site.



He's hot. And while my lust-passion has been slaked like that of no other, my mind post-oogling over this lean muscle god is saying three words: What the fuck?!

The following is just my observation, no cited research, and nothing that relates to what I'm currently doing artistically.

Apparently, this Jeremy Lory guy is one of those internet celebrities that got famous for doing something that got a lot of people's attention. I hate comparing him to the Star Wars Kid, but that's pretty much what the deal is. Anyone who trolls webcams looking for free exhibitionist activities like the video above, supposedly, knows his name. And much like Paris Hilton, he's aware of how attractive he is to both men and women alike.

In an era where writers are going on strike and an influx of reality and game shows on the horizon, one has to wonder just that: What the fuck?! In order to be famous these days, all you have to do is go on a reality show, walk around nude in front of a camera, and make damn sure that it is on a media outlet that reaches a vast number of people. It is as if our generation is devolving to that of Mardi Gras as seen on Girls Gone Wild.

And me, being such a hypocrite, am a part of this little societal phenomenon. I play the part of the guy that’s actually looking at it, thereby backing up his internet fame. I’m the one blogging about it, half complaining about how the internet makes people famous provided they do the exact same thing that people on basic cable are doing right now. What the fuck, man?! What the fuck?!

I need to get laid...

1 comment:

Robert Stone said...

Jon,

I watched the video and wrote a haiku:

Wanting to be seen,
available to be seen,
after being seen.

At the end I said, and now what?

But it was fun and if it helped you release some tension, good.

Robert