Friday, September 30, 2005

All Work and No Austin

Since about 07:45, I have been working nonstop on only two things. My monoprint for Printmaking 1 and getting my canvas ready for Painting 1.

Today, however, was suppose to be more enjoyable than it turned out to be. Austin (that pink-haired mowhawk punk that smokes and is skinny as hell that recently has become my on-and-off crush) was suppose to come in to work-study today. Key word being "suppose."

Well, he didn't.

What few people I talked to while I worked were mostly over school work. How to stretch a canvas properly, what time the film crew will be out of the painting studio so I can use it, where the hell is the damn staples for the staple gun, etc.

I was hoping to talk to someone about pretty much anything. Honestly, however, I was hoping to at least get a moment alone with Austin to see if I can open up to a person again without being hurt or hated. I mean, really open up. Tell him things that I would never blog about. He seems cool enough to be the kind of guy that won't get freaked out about it, but at the same time I don't want to chase him off or freak him out in any way.

I guess I should take things slowly and just see if I can contact him when my next big crisis comes along. In any event, it feels good right now to get off my feet after being on them for about eight hours straight!

No comments: