Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Stop or Go?

The people I have some kind of attraction to I should just stop interacting with altogether. I found myself acting like a dork when I was spoken to for the first time by two really cute Freshmen. It's like I can't talk around people that are attractive, similar to how I can seem to do important oral presentations without stumbling over myself like I did Monday night. ("Huh? What? Uhm, okay, I don't know why I wrote all these French words down, but...")

But, unfortunately for me, I can't avoid the pretty people. The only way is if during my five hours of waiting I lock myself in the studios never to be seen or heard from until I need to come out and do things. I don't have a problem with that, but five hours? Chances are really good that I'll finish my work long before those five hours are up, especially if the class is a work day.

Maybe I'm doing something I shouldn't be doing. Maybe I'm trying to deny myself something good, you know? I mean, I'm talking to really attractive people, while I myself am not all that attractive (no matter who says what about my picture). Sure, that means that I'm going to end up being the fat friend in the social circle of really hot people, but there are some people out there the like boys with some meat on their bones, right? At least I could hope.

Sidebar: I'm on the school's computer, and spell check doesn't work. I probably won't be able to edit this later, so I'm just going to publish this as is.

No comments: