Wednesday, May 14, 2003

No, I'm not dead. At least not yet.

First off, I can't tell you what I've been doing for the past week and a half. Why? Because I just can't! Deal with it.

Second, I've been under alot of ups and downs. More so than I really should be going through. They are the kind of ups and downs that I can't really put into words. It would be too much trouble to tell you how I felt so alive that I could do anything and then the sudden pain of realizing I can't. On top of that, I bet you are getting sick of reading of the same kind of shit every time I blog about something. Looking back, some of this stuff is rather... well, pathetic. I should be blogging something more worthwhile. You know, something like I finally got to do something I've been looking forward to doing. Not any of this boring shit.

Third, I found the Disney version of Ultimate Ride, if anyone cares. I hope to get the Coaster Deluxe version soon... maybe...

Finally, I just want to say this. I'm about to do something insane. No, I'm not going to kill myself, but I am going to do something rather radical. I just hope I can pull it off.

No comments: