Thursday, May 22, 2003

I am forever in debt to Russ. Forever!!

Today, he talked to Dan and Josh about everything. According to him, it was a long talk. A very long talk. Almost to he point where he got pissed at them. He did make his point known and got me off the hook. Josh's reaction? He said that Russ would make a great lawyer. He liked the idea and is going to go into law. I asked Russ when I found out why he did that. I mean, I have royally pissed him off on several occations. He said he didn't like to see people suffer. If there was any doubt that Russ wasn't a good person, there wasn't any after this. I am forever in his debt. I didn't deserve that from him. I don't think I can properly thank him ever in a million lifetimes.

I talked to my parents again about trying to get out. They told me the same thing. They said that they would think about it. That's three weeks in a row. I'm sick of it. I'm ready to do something that needs to be done. If their tune is the same next week, I'm leaving with only a backpack of choice items and the clothes on my back.

Lastly, look what I found. You can order it here.

No comments: