Saturday, June 11, 2005

Good Day With A Model

For awhile now, I've been trying to get a live model for me so I can draw them. Male if at all possible. Nothing really came up.

Then a few days ago, the one person that didn't freak out about it contacted me and said he was interested again. He said that all his money problems were gone for the most part and he was still interested if he thought I was too.

Well, today was that day, and I have to say for someone I just met, I felt like I've known him for a while. After drawing him, we played several video games and other things. It was probably the most fun I've had since the end of the semester.

I hope we do it again, but this time I have to remember to call home. My sister got on my ass about how she was the only one that didn't know where I was or when I was coming home. She was just looking out for me as if no one else does. No one else does.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do we get to see the drawing? how did it turn out ?

Anonymous said...

I'm curious also to know about seeing your drawing.

Anyway, stumbled here anf found your blog. Smart kid, you are. Just keep the chin up. People care.

Anonymous said...

Maybe this is boyfriend material? Did he model nude?