Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Gems from the Test Roll


For more pictures, make sure to visit
Photographic Memories.
Man, I've been lazy!

Yesterday, I uploaded the pictures from the test roll up on flickr but didn't bother to blog them until now. They are now available for your viewing pleasure and comments.

After looking at what prints I got back, I'm kind of happy that the camera is still in working order. No light leaks or film problems of any kind. The shutter speed control and the ASA setting control are kind of sticky, but that is nothing a little force can't deal with.

The only thing that I noticed doesn't work right is the counter. The little arrow now points between the two marks. This means that I can't tell if I am on frame 4 or frame 5. This also means that I shouldn't even bother looking at that and just shoot until I can't advance the film any farther. With this day and age of digital cameras and instant result, I need to be more conservative with my film. I mean they are now like $4 a roll or something to that nature!

Well, at least the camera still works.

No comments: