Monday, November 17, 2008

Expanding the Universe

I would make a really good secret shopper.

I just called two locations within walking distance of my house. Both carry video games, but only one actually told me that they do not carry PC titles. I enquired if the Spore expansion pack would be stocked, and the employee on the other end pretty much gave me a stock answer of "call back when its scheduled to release." Not really the most ideal thing to say, but that wasn't what bothered me. It was the general "hurry-up" tone of voice. I'm sure I've been guilty of that with my own phone call customer services with the theatre, but this was more like a "hurry up, because I don't want to talk to you" tone.

Tomorrow is going to be dedicated to cleaning up my computer area due to the fact that it has acquired unhealthy amounts of hair, dust, and junk mail that needs to be thrown in the trash. I was actually going to pick up some canned air for all the hardware components, after asking my mom tonight where those static Swiffer sheets are for the non-electronic stuff I can use it on. So I thought I'd pick myself up a little tit for tat while I was out.

I don't know what's happened, but lately I've been babying my computers.

1 comment:

Robert Stone said...

How easy to say:
I don't want to talk to you:
Not easy to hear
.