Wednesday, October 04, 2006

I Got Nothing

Checking through my e-mails this morning, I found myself back in this familiar spot that provokes me into blogging. It's that strange location in the forest of confusion where you just want to yell out of stress, frustration, or for whatever reasons those may be.

It's pretty much that same spot I found myself several times when I realize I have no right to complain. It normally results in the death of the blog, which seems to not want to die unless it is by natural selection in the priority department.

The old school yard saying of "words will never hurt me" does not seem to apply to me. Words do hurt in one sense or another. They also confuse the living day lights out of me if used in a manner that just sends me questioning and deconstructing what was said.

I find myself wanting to go to the beach, sit on the roof of the car, and just stare into the horizon as the waves break. Nothing more, nothing less. It's probably why I always go out to the walk way behind the school that over looks the lake. It is as peaceful as it sounds.

I need peace. I got nothing.

No comments: