Monday, November 14, 2005

Mystery Gifts

I have a puzzle on my hands right now that I know is impossible to solve unless there are more clues given.

For the second time this semester, have found a little toy in my student mail box in line of what I like. For example, the first toy I found was a Cruela de Vil wobbler from those Kellogg's promotions. It was in pretty good shape, too.

Today, I found a McDonald's Hello Kitty Happy Meal toy just sitting there nice and all innocent in my mail box. It was slightly beat up, with evidence that it's hit the ground more than a few times.

That's all I have to go on. The time frame between each was about two weeks, and there was no note or anything that would hint to someone leaving these behind as some kind of gift. I told this to one student, and she thought I may have a secret admirer. But who would leave beat up kid toys as a gift from a secret admirer?

Well, needless to say, this mystery may never be solved. I do like the attention I'm getting, however, but at the same time my curiosity is killing me as to who is doing this.

Oh well, the fun is in the mystery.

No comments: