Thursday, May 05, 2005

Cinco De Mayo Pictures


For more pictures, make sure to visit
Photographic Memories.
In celebration of Cinco de Mayo, I've posted the pictures from our trip to Arizona and Mexico back in 2001.

Personally, looking back at these photos, I'm reminded of how lame the trip was. We didn't really get a full taste of the REAL Mexico, but some border town that was trying to make a living off of tourists like us. I'm surprised I was able to take pictures of the area that gave it some charm and appeal. Especially since that day was all dark and cloudy.

Also among the pictures I posted at this hour (HINT! HINT! I plan to post more.) are pictures from our trip to the Grand Canyon. Nothing of the quality of National Geographic, but we can't all be professional photographers whenever we want to be, now can we? This means, for those of you that haven't already seen them, you'll get to see what my parents and sister look like. Keep in mind that these were taken about four years ago. They've changed quite a bit since then as far as looks go.

Anyway, enjoy the pictures I put up on my other blog.

No comments: