Friday, May 13, 2005

Black & White Photo 1 Pictures


For more pictures, make sure to visit
Photographic Memories.
At long last and after many errors involving flickr or Blogger, I put all of my pictures from this past semester of B&W Photo I up on my photo blog. All 59 pictures from before the camera broke are up.

In a related story, the camera has been fixed. However, it is unknown if it will work properly or if a new problem will occur. It is recommended I that take it out and just take pictures of anything and everything with a spare roll of film I could care less about.

If I have any gems, I'll probably post those too, but as of right now, I'm just giving the camera some mechanical theropy. (You know, similar to physical theropy when you break your leg for a long time and need to learn how to walk again?)

No comments: