Saturday, August 25, 2007

What To Do

It's been over 72 hours since I found out Shadow has died.

Since then, I've been pretty much been dead myself. I don't know why. Since Thursday night, I've been feeling very empty and depressed. I don't know if it is connected to Shadow's death or not. I don't know if it because I feel upset over the fact that I was the only person that did anything for her during her last six days with us.

The only thing I do know is that I've become unresponsive. I found myself sitting here in front of the computer staring down a project proposal for my class trying to figure out how to make it better only to grow more and more frustrated at it. My escapes through internet games has grown tiresome. I even quit a game of Sam & Max before even finishing the first act! The music I've downloaded and BitTorrent-ed has been blaring in my ears whenever it can.

And sleep is becoming more and more attractive to me. All I want to do is sleep and hope my troubles disappear. All of them.

No comments: