Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Mom Pleads Guilty to Hosting Sex Parties

Yahoo! News
Silvia Johnson, 40, pleaded guilty to two misdemeanor counts of sexual assault and nine felony counts of contributing to the delinquency of a minor. As part of a plea agreement, prosecutors dropped two counts of distribution of methamphetamine.

"She described herself as a `cool mom,'" Detective R.J. Vander Veen wrote in the affidavit. He said Johnson told investigators "she was never popular with classmates in high school and now began `feeling like one of the group.'"
Cool Moms are not MILF's. If I was the son of such a mother, I'd be ashamed. I mean, really ashamed. I-wouldn't-show-my-face-in-public-without-a-mask ashamed!

Seriously, if you want to be a cool mom, find that middle area where you can spoil the kid all the can stand and still be a parent to guide and discipline them. Throwing sex parties just to be cool isn't the way to go.

No comments: