Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Blog Update and Changes

After reading the recent comments and having some time to think to my self last week while on vacation, I've decided to not post any of the personal things from this point on. I mean, deeply personal things. If anything, being too open is hurting me even more than being the clam that I've become over the course of the summer.

Furthermore, apparently nobody finds the movie trivia and weekly plugging of a book my aunt gave me interesting. If anything, they find the contrast between it and what I normally post and odd combination. As such, there will be no more posts of that nature from this point on as well.

So what's this going to be fore now? News that I find odd, cool, or that triggers an opinion that I feel needs to be shared mostly. In the future it will also probably be an outlet for art that I've done outside of school.

In the immediate future, however, expect a trip report from last week to be posted with several pictures. I'm having my film developed today and should be able to scan and upload them before the week's end. Provided I don't get side tracked.

That is all for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You run on a slippery slope here, Jonathan. The blog is a great idea to help sort out your thoughts, however, you seem to come over as a deeply depressed teen. I cannot know how your life is, but I think that is why some people question what you write. You have a great prose, however. Your writing is crisp, dangerous and could be funneled into a more positive style. Still, it would be nice to see you post something happy. You're "sad gay life" cannot be that way 24/7. You are growing up in a very different world than I did. You have much more options to tell the world who you are. And while there are still mountains to climb, you will overcome the angst of your teen years if you choose to. All my hopes, David