Thursday, June 04, 2009

EA SPORTS Active's 30 Day Challenge - Day 11

Technically, Day 17 Workout 11, but you get the idea.

Mostly sports drills with some upper body resistance band stuff. Was forced to do squats back-to-back against jump squats. Kind of hurt, to be honest, but not as bad as the jumping lunges from the last week. Barely made the calorie burn goal for that workout, but I think it is because I burn the most calories on the track than anywhere else in the program. Go figure that running away from my problems would turn into a health benifit.

Wii Fit has me at 155 lbs. today. Hopefully, I will stay there or at least get closer to 150 by the end of the challenge. Other than that, I'm feeling really good right now. Hopefully that's the change that I need to get everything else rolling, or at least get some self-confidence back.

No comments: