Tuesday, November 02, 2004

No Right to Complain

Since today is Election Day, I thought I would explain myself as to why I haven't blogged anything last week. It's a very simple explanation.

I don't remember when exactly I was told this, but someone once said that "If you don't vote, you don't have the right to complain."

I'm not registered to vote. I could type up a million excuses why, but the bottom line is I just am not registered to vote.

In my last entry, there was some negative feedback towards my opinion and my entry that actually made me sit down and rethink what I had wrote. That is when I remembered the above.

So, in short, I'm not going to complain anymore. I never had the right to do so to begin with. Insane logic? Maybe.

So what of my blog? Will I delete it? No. I was given a small book that has a total of 333 movie mistakes that I figure I'd use on this blog. One mistake from a movie once a week, if I can commit to it. Hopefully, this will help make my blog a more interesting read.

1 comment:

Leggy Pee said...

damn, i turn of my computer for a little over a month and all of a sudden you have controversy! i hope things are going well for you john!!! :)